Requesting local information and support
Contact Council to help you get the support, advice and information you need during COVID-19 or a referral to a local community organisation or service.
Phone: 1800 512 446 (Freecall)
You can also access social, emotional or practical support via the Community Activation and Social Isolation (CASI) initiative. To access the service, call Victoria’s Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398 and press option 6, or contact our COVID-19 support service to speak to someone who can assist you here in the community. Click here for further details.
- National Relay Service: If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, call through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users: Call 133 677 then ask for 1800 512 446.
- Speak and Listen users: Call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 512 446.
- Internet relay users: Connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 512 446.
- Interpreting Service: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450
Online Request Form
To assist you or someone you know with specific support, advice or information, please complete the below online request form.