To help you get the support, advice and information you need during COVID-19 or a referral to a local community organisation or service, we have created a dedicated COVID-19 support line and email.
1800 512 446 (Freecall)
Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.00pm)
- National Relay Service: If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, call through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users: Call 133 677 then ask for 1800 512 446.
- Speak and Listen users: Call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 512 446.
- Internet relay users: Connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 512 446.
- Interpreting Service: If you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450
Online Request Form
To assist you or someone you know with specific support, advice or information, please complete the below online request form.