XtremeInc is a not-for-profit organisation established in 2009, responding to the needs of young people living in the Regional Victoria. We build a bridge between disenfranchised young people and the wider regional community including C.A.L.D. promoting the exchange of Multicultural forms for young people in Regional Victoria.
1. To initiate and conduct dance, art, music, extreme spots and cooking programs, events and workshops to develop the talents, skills and self-esteem of young people.
2. To engage the community in partnerships and volunteering with youth projects.
3. To provide a high quality of artistic guidance and mentoring for disadvantaged youth.
4. To encourage the participation of young people in project planning and coordination within their community.
5. To provide a platform for young people to showcase their talents and network with other young people, developing their skills and confidence enabling them to follow career paths in the performing arts.
6. To encourage the exchange of Multicultural forms for young people in Regional Victoria