Event Terms & Conditions
To successfully submit your event for inclusion in the Connect Mount Alexander website Events Calendar please ensure you understand and agree to the terms and conditions as set out below:
- There are no charges associated with adding your event to the Events Calendar.
- Our Events Calendar is for the promotion of events that are considered “community”, “not-for-profit” or Council-organised, held within Mount Alexander Shire Council.
- Events that are aimed at marketing or promoting individual businesses will not be accepted, even if they are free.
- It is unlawful for an event advertiser to include discrimination on the basis of sex, pregnancy, age, race or political or religious beliefs unless covered by an exception or the event organiser has an exemption under relevant legislation. Council will not accept events listings that appear to be contrary to law and/or contain offensive material or unauthorised data.
- Council makes every effort to avoid errors in events listings. However, Council accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that organisers check their events listing for errors as soon as they are placed on the site(s). Any errors may be edited by Council on the advice of the event organiser.
- All listings are subject to editorial discretion. Mount Alexander Shire Council reserves the right to reject any listing request, to edit listing details and to remove any listing.
- Council is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an event organiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an event.